NAYA 8 S L
The convenient sinks of the BLANCO NAYA range enable individual and flexible kitchen planning.
Whether used as a single bowl, in conjunction with a spacious drainer or alongside a practical additional bowl, you can select a model from the wide array of options that will compliment all sorts of kitchen designs to stylish effect.
In addition, NAYA Silgranit bowls are impressive for their velvety feel and their perfectly executed modern lines. A high-quality material, Silgranit is particular easy-care, dirt-repellent and scratch-proof, and comes in various different shades.
Opt for a mixer tap in a matching colour to create a harmonious look in your kitchen.
For maximum convenience, BLANCO NAYA sinks come in right- and left-handed versions. This model, NAYA8SL has a left hand bowl and a drainer on the right hand side
- BLANCO’s HYGIENE+PLUS shields against dirt and bacteria and ensures the closed surface stays cleaner, without the need for abrasive cleaning agents
- SILGRANIT™ PuraDur™ consists of 80% granite, which makes it unbeatably resilient, extremely durable, scratch resistant, heat resistant, unbreakable and acid resistant.
- Engineered in Germany
- Maximum 37L main bowl size due to the small radii of 15mm
- Versatile 20L secondary bowl
- Raised tap landing that elevates tap from water and prevents grime build up
- Rear waste position to increase storage space below the sink
- Available in Black, White and Anthracite colours
No sink leaves our plant without undergoing a series of quality checks. When it comes to our faucets, we pay close attention to all parts that come into contact with water, and adhere to the highest standards when choosing materials. One of our departments is solely focused on ensuring that our high standards of quality are maintained across all areas of the company.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
Extensive analyses of current trends, observation of international living, lifestyle habits and an ongoing dialogue with customers, form the foundation for our successful design concepts. The design department at BLANCO is in touch with renowned designers worldwide. Our designers work together to create user-oriented system solutions. Based on this information, “form follows function” is truly a reality. This results in the modern design classics that define BLANCO’s outstanding reputation. We walk the fine line between functionality, convenience and visual appeal. Numerous international awards attest to the company’s remarkable achievements in design.
As a family-owned company, BLANCO values sustainability and acknowledges its responsibility to society in a number of different ways. Since 2008, BLANCO has published a sustainability report every two years, and is committed to respecting ethical business principles.